Medium Seasonal 40'
- Grow 9 months of the year
- Food for <15 People
- Modular design
- Pick and Place - No Hookups Needed
- 480sq ft of light growing area, 320 sq ft of secured and insulated inner area (this greenhouse does include independent energy system, solar PV and operating system for cooling only - there is no heating system)
Small Year-Round 20'
Medium Year-Round 40'
Passive Solar Greenhouse
Passive Solar Greenhouse with Reactive Thermal Properties
- Grow 12 months of the year
- Food for <75 People
- Maximized Solar Potential
- Cost Effective and Energy Efficient Design
- 600sq ft of light growing area, 320 sq ft of secured and insulated inner area (this greenhouse does include a control system, heating system, LED artificial lighting and some growing systems)
ASM Innovations Inc. (ASM) has created, designed and patented several greenhouses and systems for application in northern communities and climates. The majority of the greenhouses are designed for natural light conditions and in general are suitable to year round operation for locations below the 59th parallel (border between provinces & territories).
Please note that pricing is subject to change, and due customization and options, individual pricing may vary. Our goal is to provide the lowest installed and lifetime operating costs for our greenhouses while ensuring maximum flexibility for current and future facilities. Our greenhouses are upgradable, so a seasonal greenhouse can be converted into a 4-season greenhouse depending on the operating methodology requested. Contact our team for more details.
The greenhouses are constructed by modifying shipping containers and combining them with advanced energy systems and intelligent controls. Here's a couple of pictures of the first greenhouse in Thunder Bay. Please note that this greenhouse was constructed with a a semi-permanent foundation, which will not be a fixture in future greenhouses. For information regarding our greenhouses, please contact us.